Friday, April 20, 2007

American Idiots

So, last night Kags and I returned to Champs (the American Sportsbar) for Trivia night. Previously we went with some UK and German students, but the UK students went home and we haven't been able to find the German students anywhere (and have no way to contact them). SoKags and I were our own team, American Idiots (thank you Green Day). We failed miserably in the overall game. There was one round where you had to identify as many people as possible on the cover of theBeatles's album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (click on the link to see how many you can do), which year certain famous historical events happened, name the names of drinks based on ingredients (where is my wife when I need her?), and various other things. However, all was not lost. We scored perfectly on the beer round, which consisted of a bunch of riddles (scrambled movie names, trains leaving at 120mph, asking questions of someone who always lies, etc). So we won two pitchers of Star beer. I dutifully finished my pitcher, andKags donated his to another table. Thus, the American Idiots were just smart enough to earn free alcohol.

No comments: